Sunvet Animal Wellness Clinic: holistic vet for Asheville, NC and beyond
Dr. Laurel Davis is much more than a holistic vet. At her Asheville, NC clinic and in her phone and Skype sessions, she offers a unique synergy of conventional, preventative, intuitive and alternative advice and treatment recommendations. In every appointment, she works to strengthen the relationship between you and your animal companion, which is the basis of true and lasting healing.
- Read our mission, history and philosophy.
- Meet Dr. Laurel, Asheville, NC’s original holistic vet and “animal interpreter” for clients and their dogs and cats worldwide.
- Read more about human-animal relationships.
- No matter where you live, you and your animal companion can benefit from Dr. Laurel’s ability to help you listen to your animal in an Ask Dr. Laurel™ phone or Skype session.
- Live in or near Asheville, NC? Make an appointment at our clinic.
“We were so happy when we found a wonderful holistic vet in Dr. Laurel Davis. She has been our veterinarian for the last few years, and has provided compassionate, loving care to our babies. She has treated one dog for allergies using NAET, an allergy elimination treatment, which changed her from a smelly, half bald itch machine, to a happy healthy girl, without the continued use of steroids.” —Ellen Green