N.A.E.T (Nambudiprad’s Allergy Elimination Technique) is an energetic method combining techniques from chiropractic, acupuncture, nutritional, and applied kinesiology modalities to identify individual allergens and resolve allergies.
With a simple non-invasive tapping procedure, the N.A.E.T. Treatment energetically reprograms your buddy’s body so it doesn’t respond to the allergen in the same inflammatory way.
How it works
Using the allergy elimination clearing technique, the veterinarian can recognize food allergies and environmental triggers with applied kinesiology before symptoms reflect a shift in the animal’s immune system’s response.
When a food or environmental allergen has become a problem, N.A.E.T. can detect it before symptoms get out of control. Prevention is the focus, either by shifting the diet/lifestyle to avoid the allergen or by directly treating with allergy elimination technique.
Common allergy symptoms or conditions that may respond well to N.A.E.T. include:
- Flea Allergies
- Itchy skin
- Digestive problems
- Ear infections
An overview of the technique
1. First, the specific allergens affecting the individual are identified through applied kinesiology.
2. The second step is the allergen clearing process. The glass vial containing the identified allergen is secured to a collar-like band around the pet’s neck. The vial must stay in contact with the patient for approximately 20 minutes. With the vial still in contact, the practitioner then uses massage along the spine of the animal, firmly tapping each of the back association points from neck to sacrum. Acupuncture or acupressure may also be used during the treatment to open the immune gates or points.
3. Allergens can be eliminated one at a time. After ten to 20 minutes of clearing, the animal is re-tested to see if the allergen has cleared. Only one allergen is cleared per visit. During the next appointment, the original allergen is rechecked to make sure it cleared, then the next one is addressed.
4. The animal must avoid the cleared allergen for 24 hours following treatment.
Appointments can be done twice weekly or spread up to one month apart depending on the wishes of the client and the severity of the symptoms.
The results and number of repeated N.A.E.T. treatments needed to resolve the allergens are dependent on…
- Length of time the animal has been affected by the allergies
- Exposure to electromagnetism, radiation and chemicals
- Accuracy of muscle testing
- General health status of the animal – young animals resolve very quickly without relapse
- Quality of nutrition
- Tenacity of the owner regarding treatment
For Flea Allergies
At Sunvet Animal Wellness Clinic, we use N.A.E.T to help many of our patients suffering from flea allergies. We have found this technique to be very helpful in managing mild to severe allergic reactions to flea bites since the treatment energetically reprograms your buddy’s body to not respond to flea bites in the same itchy, inflammatory way.
We recommend scheduling a session in January or February when there are fewer fleas. It is important that no fleas bite your four-legged fluffernutter for at least 24 hours post-treatment.